Wednesday, December 30, 2009

eclipse & practicum life

hmmm
nearly 1 month i didn't write my blog d
working life is busy
i really very tired
i try to having my sleep early life every nite now
it peaceful
but the terrible thing is panda eye still stick on my eye...
haiz......

eclipse life
i learn lot of thing here
and very challenging also
everyday i need to do lot of sales
i set a target everyday
1 day 2k
haha
it quite hard at 1st
but now i can do it 3k per day
quite happy and excited
but somethime help my friends too
help them to do some sales
hmmm
it this my luck good
i can meet good customer??
sometime i think so...
but why other luck ???
hmm....
i only work half month here
but i a;ready hit 20k (every month target)
today goin to 23k
hahaha...
excited work

practicum life
let talk about my practicum life now
it very busy
and useful work for me
i love this school so much thank principal and my lecture miss grace
i learn the different thing here
and also i use lot of activity that my lecture teach me
i also know why she wan us to write report every day
the children is cute
haha
lucas...that the kid i love so much./..
muachahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment